Podcast 019 – Stephanie Patka – Safety as a Pilgrim – AGlaze the Goldbergs Review
In this podcast:
Stephanie Patka from the Diocese of Fort Wayne South Bend is in for her weekly visit to catch us up on World Youth Day. We also chat about pilgrimages and safety vs. risk.
Ana Glaze from “That Catholic Couple” joins us with a review of the TV series, “The Goldbergs” – find out if you should add it to your watch list.
Other Things From the Show (not in the podcast):
Happy Social Media Day: To celebrate, we talked about the hastag: #MakeAMusicGroupCatholic which has produced some funny stuff. Kyle’s contributions are:
Readings & Reflections: Jesus heals a man from his physical ailments but also forgives his sins.
Saint Quote of the Week:
Live with passion and compassion, proceed with optimism, value disciplined thinking, be open to intimacy and love the mystery.
Save the Date:
- June 30 (tonight) – meet and greet 5-7p for Catholic business people
- Theology on Tap
Granger — The summer series for Theology on Tap will be on Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m
- Young adult rooftop summer party
8-11 p.m. on Saturday, July 16
- August 27, 2016 ZEAL Discipleship Missionary Summit–for ALL catechists, Directors of Religious Education and any person who wishes to deepen their personal faith journey.
- Today’s Catholic Travel: St. Patrick’s Ireland September 4, 2016
- December 2-3, 2016 Rejoice! Women’s retreat for all women of the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend.
- Summer 2017 – Trip to Fatima with Bishop Rhoades