Podcast 218 – Retreats and Camps Riley McCullough – After Communion – Like a Butterfly Melissa Overmyer
In this podcast:
0:58 – Riley McCullough, former intern on the show, will stop by to talk about the ministry she will be doing in London and future plans for starting up a Catholic camp
13:44 – And an article from Aleteia, “How long is Jesus present in the Eucharist after we’ve received Communion?”
19:14 – Scripture study teacher, Melissa Overmyer will talk with us about a new journal that combines scripture, prayer, and of course, butterflies from cocooning to soaring
Jokes of the Week (from @baddadjokes):
- Do I enjoy making courthouse puns?
- I tell you what often gets overlooked – garden fences.
- King: How many volunteers do we have for my evil army?
Squire: 384 my liege
K: Ok, round them up
S: 400 my liege
- I wear a stethoscope so that in a medical emergency I can teach people a valuable lesson about assumptions.
- I just ate a frozen apple. Hardcore.
Prayer before Starting on a Journey:
My holy Angel Guardian, ask the Lord to bless the journey which I undertake, that it may profit the health of my soul and body; that I may reach its end, and that, returning safe and sound, I may find my family in good health. Please guard, guide and preserve us. Amen.
Listen to the podcast here: