Podcast 363 – 18 tips for 2018 – Difficult Conversations Kathy Fech – Godparenting
What can you do in 2018 to grow in faith?
How do we talk to kids about thinks like….
In this podcast:
0:58 – Have you given up on your New Year’s Resolution already? Looking for something new or different to help your faith journey this year?
We have ideas!
- Subscribe to the Kyle Heimann Show (iTunes | Google Play | SoundCloud | Stitcher | RSS)
- Subscribe to Truth in Charity (iTunes | SoundCloud)
- Download the Redeemer Radio app (iOS or Android)
- Read the Catechism in a year: flocknote.com/catechism (Hear Matthew Warner in episode 129)
- Learn about every Pope in a year: flocknote.com/popes (Hear Matthew Warner in episode 129)
- Read the Daily Readings (Find them in the Redeemer Radio App)
- Read Bishop Barron’s Daily Reflections in your email dailycatholicgospel.com (Conversation with Bishop Barron in episode 321)
- Fred and Lisa Everett have Resolutions for Couples (Hear Fred and Lisa Everett in episode 135) – focus on your spouse!
- Kathy Fech has suggestions to grow Family Faith (Hear Kathy Fech in episode 138) – Baby Steps to More Mature Faith
- Learn something with Classes for Seniors (Hear more about the Forever Learning Institute in episode 167) – at Little Flower foreverlearninginstitute.org
- Men, check out the Be-Dad-itudes by Dr. Greg Popcak (Hear Dr. Greg Popcak in episode 178)
- Struggle with Perfectionism? Getting Past Perfect by Kate Wicker (Hear Kate Wicker in episode 183)
- A program from “Those Catholic Men” Exodus 90 (only a few days late…) (Hear James Baxter in episode 355)
- Learn your Charisms with the Fruitful Discipleship book (Hear Sherry Weddell in episode 262), or Called and Gifted program (Hear Mary Martin in episode 231) – really pray and think about how God is calling you!
- Pray for your spouse – join the “30 Days of Praying for Your Husband” Facebook group (Hear Ann Gray in episode 282)
- If you’re not Catholic, but thinking about becoming Catholic – DO IT! Talk to someone about joining RCIA (Hear Deacon Jim Tighe in episode 277)
- Pray the Rosary more like Greg Willits said (Hear Greg Willits in episode 291)
- Read the Bible more – Get a good Catholic Bible (New OSV/Blessed Is She Journaling Bible) (Hear Jenna Guizar in episode 339)
14:54 – Kathy Fech is back again, this time to talk about how to have difficult conversations with your kids about family and friends that don’t share your morals
28:55 – And we’ll take a look at Catholic Link’s 25 Ways to Be a Great Long-Distance Godparent
Joke of the Week:
Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?
Of course, a house doesn’t jump at all.
Holy Cross College Textline: 260-436-9598
Listen to the podcast here: